Whom do you turn to when you are in need of service, installation, or just peace of mind?
The professionals at H&L HVAC!
At H&L HVAC, our team of higH&Ly trained customer service staff can often answer any question which may arise. From your initial call, to the radio dispatched professional who will show up to resolve your problems. Whether it’s sales, service or installation, only a certified trained professional will arrive at your door. With 24 hour emergency service and over forty years of experience, put your mind at ease. Call H&L HVAC for all your heating and cooling needs.
H&L HVAC believes that you should receive the highest level of service and satisfaction available in the industry. In support of this principle, we maintain an open line of communication with you to ensure that our performance meets or exceeds your expectations. Our industry track record and superior customer retention rate prove that the H&L HVAC service solution is recognized as being strong from start to finish.
Service contracts are available and are great for peace of mind while keeping your operating expenses down through preventative maintenance.
Get quality heating & air conditioning repairs from a company you can trust.
Are you in need of service or repair? You can call us whenever one of your units breaks down, and we’ll take care of everything. Our trained professionals are ready to deal with any problem that you may have. Just call us, to schedule repair service on a variety of products.
We provide expert repair on
- Gas Furnace
- Central Air Conditioners
- Gas Water Heaters
- Any Many more!
- We’ve been serving Chicagoland & suburbs homeowners for more than 46 years, so you can trust us to fix whatever needs fixing, guaranteed.
Don’t delay! Our representatives are available whenever you need repairs, please call 708-562-1822 and schedule your repair today..
Breathe easier with clean ducts. Professional duct cleaning can help improve the air quality in your home. Our authorized specialists use high-pressure cleaning equipment to remove accumulated dust, lint, pollen and more.
- Clean all air ducts with state-of-the-art equipment to remove dust and dirt.
- Clean all warm air supply and return registers.
- Clean and lubricate furnace blower assembly as needed.
- Clean furnace filter if permanent type, or replace if standard.
- Perform any other minor adjustments as necessary.
- Clean evaporator/A-coil if central air conditioning is accessible.
- Check filter monthly clean or replace if necessary.
- Vacuum grilles and ducts.
- Keep furniture or other obstructions away from forced air vents.
- Check manufacturer’s instructions for recommended maintenance of your make and model.